There is nothing joyful than hearing the sound of children playing in a 안전놀이터 추천 playground. The sound of extreme satisfaction reflected through loud shouts and happiness throughout their body show how much children love to play and engage with their friends in a playground.
Most of the time, community and school playgrounds play an important role in shaping the overall development of a child. Also, it lays the strong foundation of friendships among them that lasts for many years. Apart from long-lasting friendships, playgrounds can benefit children in a lot of ways 안전 놀이터.
In today’s world where people are getting busier, children must be introduced to playgrounds. In short, playgrounds help children develop their inner strengths so that they can prepare themselves for the future. Continue reading the article to learn more about the importance of playgrounds in child development.
What are the activities that improve a child’s development in a playground?
Improved collaboration skills, a strong immune system 안전놀이터 모음, high self-esteem, and critical thinking are some of the benefits of playing in a playground. Moreover, playgrounds are more than fun places where children can spend their free time. Here are some activities that help develop important skills in children.
- Free play – This could be anything right from organizing different types of games to running and chasing other children. However, the free play can’t be compared to just loitering here and there, or goofing around. Because of free play, children can learn the art of interacting with other children.
Also, they can practice vocabulary and get along with some sort of conversation. Moreover, kids have to follow certain regulations and take turns whenever it is required. Free play helps children increase their social communication skills by practicing tone of voice and understanding a variety of body language.
- Climbing – If there is a climbing structure or small trees in the playgrounds, they contribute to kids building their body awareness. Children need to know about the different body parts and how they function. That way, they can know how to use them to their advantage.
Climbing can help children to learn about the problems and how they can predict what might happen. Like, where they should put their next step so that they can avoid falling from the top 안전놀이터 목록.
- Swinging – It is a classic playground activity that you find almost everywhere. Swinging can help balance body weight and teach children how to maintain them in the right way. In short, the motor skills of children are going to improve a lot. Moreover, swinging helps the brain to make good sense of direction and speed.
- Playing different types of ball games – Four square, basketball, and kickball helps a lot in a child’s development. While they play, kids get aware of how they can hold, kick or throw the ball. As such, it builds a sense of coordination among other kids. They have to make a quick decision and implement strategies for their next step. This improves problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Spending time on overhead equipment – When children play on overhead equipment, they can develop their motor skills. Children practice small movements such as gripping the bar or make big movements such as swinging from one end of the bar to another end. All these things help in balancing and coordination. They make a fast decision and do what needs to be done.
What are the key elements of a great playground?
Here are the important elements of a perfect playground 안전한 안전놀이터.
- Incorporates nature – The best playground tends to incorporate nature all around it. Plenty of greenery is good for activity. And, certain elements such as water and sand give children a dynamic environment where they can nurture and develop their skills.
- Has moving parts – Playgrounds should encourage children to move, climb, swing, slide, hop, throw, toss, jump, and run. Therefore, playing equipment should contain moving parts such as activity panels, swings, and other equipment with moving parts.
- Overhead equipment – Certain components such as chain ladders, monorails, and monkey bars encourage children to use their upper bodies. That way, the upper body development in children continues.
- Attractive looks – Playgrounds should feel, sound, and look interesting. There is no question that texture, surroundings, color, and other things in playgrounds excite the senses in children. Furthermore, these elements ignite the child’s imagination to a great extent.
- Generalized – Playgrounds should appeal to the whole family and not be limited to the kids. Everyone should visit the play space and enjoy the surrounding. Playgrounds should have lots of benches, picnic tables, and shade elements.
- Competitive space – Playgrounds should be filled with opportunities where children can have a friendly competition. A double slide or parallel climbing bars are great for children because they can see who is moving faster. Additionally, games such as tetherball or basketball can make the playground livelier.
- Accessibility – A great playground should be accessible to everyone visiting the place. The playgrounds should provide the scope of playing at all levels. These might include playing at the ground level, safe surface cover for everyone, and other play opportunities such as touch, sound, and sight.
- Groundcover – It is very important to look out for playgrounds with a soft groundcover so that it can cushion a kid’s fall. While a good playground will have a soft groundcover, avoid equipment that stands on artificial grass, asphalt, concrete, or dirt.
What are the benefits of playgrounds for children?
With a variety of family lifestyles and busy schedules, many people don’t manage the time to take their kids out in the open and spend quality time on playgrounds. Smartphones, video games, and television constitute a major portion of a child’s attention. While the situation is not good at all, but this is how nuclear families spend their lives 메이저 안전놀이터.
Even advertisements are produced in a way to lure the younger kids to convince their parents into buying the specific items for their needs. However, parents are neglecting the most important aspect of their lifestyle, which is to manage time and take their children to playgrounds.